PSO Wiki Open Again

Talk about PSO Blue Burst here.

Re: PSO Wiki Open Again

Postby Lilly » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:49 pm

Can PSO Wiki discussion please be kept to one thread, this is cluttering up the forums. It's as simple as editing the topic's subject if you want the whole world to know what you're doing / who isn't hosting you anymore. I can't think of another subject that is allowed multiple instances of discussion per page on the BB forums.
Sincerely,
Lilly
User avatar
Lilly
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:51 am
Location: A lovely place
Guildcard 1: 0
Guildcard 2: 0
Guildcard 3: 0
Guildcard 4: 0

Re: PSO Wiki Open Again

Postby Little Italy » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:08 pm

Thanks for the great webpage it is a great tool for information. Although i dont totally appreciate the price guide, it at least keeps less informed people from using the ancient price guide from years ago.
-Kaneda-Ramar Yellowboze lvl 165
Revy -Ramarl Purpleneum lvl 150
RGM-79N-Viridia lvl 150
MS-06S -Whitill lvl 100
User avatar
Little Italy
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:32 am
Guildcard 1: 22663278
Guildcard 2: 0
Guildcard 3: 0
Guildcard 4: 0

Re: PSO Wiki Open Again

Postby sam6555 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:55 pm

Lilly wrote:Can PSO Wiki discussion please be kept to one thread, this is cluttering up the forums. It's as simple as editing the topic's subject if you want the whole world to know what you're doing / who isn't hosting you anymore. I can't think of another subject that is allowed multiple instances of discussion per page on the BB forums.


If you are going to quote something I said in your sig, can you at least get the quote correct please.

sam6555 wrote:I'm gonna hazard a guess that 6-slot frames/armors are in the game code and that because they are a higher rarity than 4-slot stuff they drop in ult mode. However because 6-slot frames don't exist in the game, and also because everything drops with 0 slots (doesn't it?) then they drop like they do.
KIREE EK Who wants my shit.
Seduktive. like ur items? or literally your shit? dibs on ur shit
Kratos- I'm CHB
Rodik CHB ON?
Seduktive. literally scorns poop
Rodik thats been duped alot
sam6555
 
Posts: 1057
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:23 pm
Guildcard 1: 22693294
Guildcard 2: 0
Guildcard 3: 0
Guildcard 4: 0

Re: PSO Wiki Open Again

Postby metalhawk » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:51 pm

sam6555 wrote:
Lilly wrote:Can PSO Wiki discussion please be kept to one thread, this is cluttering up the forums. It's as simple as editing the topic's subject if you want the whole world to know what you're doing / who isn't hosting you anymore. I can't think of another subject that is allowed multiple instances of discussion per page on the BB forums.


If you are going to quote something I said in your sig, can you at least get the quote correct please.


This matter is better off dealt with through PM's instead of cluttering up this thread :rolleyes:
Lilly wrote:Can PSO Wiki discussion please be kept to one thread, this is cluttering up the forums. It's as simple as editing the topic's subject if you want the whole world to know what you're doing / who isn't hosting you anymore. I can't think of another subject that is allowed multiple instances of discussion per page on the BB forums.

Have you tried PMing Untrustful to keep all his Wiki things in one thread? or a Mod to move it/ask him to do it?
Always happy to try and help. Just PM me ;^)
skype: metalhawk.metalhawk
Spoiler: show
http://i.imgur.com/0Bq2x9E.jpg
ofCreation wrote:Yeah, the multiplayer in RL is bugged anyways

Eve~ wrote:the big idiot fire of 2011 :rolleyes:

XII wrote:What's with all the words in this topic?
User avatar
metalhawk
 
Posts: 925
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:24 am
Guildcard 1: 22794454
Guildcard 2: 22795803
Guildcard 3: 25003976
Guildcard 4: 25038506

Re: PSO Wiki Open Again

Postby Lilly » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:53 pm

sam6555 wrote:
Lilly wrote:Can PSO Wiki discussion please be kept to one thread, this is cluttering up the forums. It's as simple as editing the topic's subject if you want the whole world to know what you're doing / who isn't hosting you anymore. I can't think of another subject that is allowed multiple instances of discussion per page on the BB forums.


If you are going to quote something I said in your sig, can you at least get the quote correct please.

sam6555 wrote:I'm gonna hazard a guess that 6-slot frames/armors are in the game code and that because they are a higher rarity than 4-slot stuff they drop in ult mode. However because 6-slot frames don't exist in the game, and also because everything drops with 0 slots (doesn't it?) then they drop like they do.

There is a 255 character limit, I spliced it as accurately as possible in order to fit this limitation.

And no, there's no reason to PM untrustful, I think this is a public enough matter. If there isn't constructive criticism allowed, then it's basically SCHTCAST all over again.
Sincerely,
Lilly
User avatar
Lilly
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:51 am
Location: A lovely place
Guildcard 1: 0
Guildcard 2: 0
Guildcard 3: 0
Guildcard 4: 0

Re: PSO Wiki Open Again

Postby dethmetldon » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Lilly sure thinks she is a mod.
I have read multiple posts in multiple threads and it sure seems like she thinks she is.
Just saying....you're not.
Get off it.
Untrustful is one helpful mofo.
Stop hating.
skype facebook reverbnation youtube

username dethmetldon

google it

100 songs,all free
User avatar
dethmetldon
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:38 pm
Location: baltimore maryland
Guildcard 1: 22754904
Guildcard 2: 0
Guildcard 3: 0
Guildcard 4: 0

Re: PSO Wiki Open Again

Postby sam6555 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:59 pm

dethmetldon wrote:Lilly sure thinks she is a mod.
I have read multiple posts in multiple threads and it sure seems like she thinks she is.
Just saying....you're not.
Get off it.
Untrustful is one helpful mofo.
Stop hating.


This.

95% of your posts are troll posts and yet you want us to think you aren't a troll?

Ok.

Also Imma report you right now for your poorly edited sig. Yes I even previewed it as my own signature to check the viability of you 255 character limit thing. While it checked out okay, it makes me sounds like an idiot who spouts incorrect information when in actual fact it was a guess.
KIREE EK Who wants my shit.
Seduktive. like ur items? or literally your shit? dibs on ur shit
Kratos- I'm CHB
Rodik CHB ON?
Seduktive. literally scorns poop
Rodik thats been duped alot
sam6555
 
Posts: 1057
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:23 pm
Guildcard 1: 22693294
Guildcard 2: 0
Guildcard 3: 0
Guildcard 4: 0

Re: PSO Wiki Open Again

Postby Lilly » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:11 pm

sam6555 wrote:
dethmetldon wrote:Lilly sure thinks she is a mod.
I have read multiple posts in multiple threads and it sure seems like she thinks she is.
Just saying....you're not.
Get off it.
Untrustful is one helpful mofo.
Stop hating.


This.

95% of your posts are troll posts and yet you want us to think you aren't a troll?

Ok.

Also Imma report you right now for your poorly edited sig. Yes I even previewed it as my own signature to check the viability of you 255 character limit thing. While it checked out okay, it makes me sounds like an idiot who spouts incorrect information when in actual fact it was a guess.

You seem to have a vendetta against me, I think the person trolling is you here. You must be in cahoots with Oscar. I fail to see how I'm trolling. Stop the witch hunt.
Sincerely,
Lilly
User avatar
Lilly
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:51 am
Location: A lovely place
Guildcard 1: 0
Guildcard 2: 0
Guildcard 3: 0
Guildcard 4: 0

Re: PSO Wiki Open Again

Postby sam6555 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:18 pm

It's not just me and Oscar that don't like you though.
KIREE EK Who wants my shit.
Seduktive. like ur items? or literally your shit? dibs on ur shit
Kratos- I'm CHB
Rodik CHB ON?
Seduktive. literally scorns poop
Rodik thats been duped alot
sam6555
 
Posts: 1057
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:23 pm
Guildcard 1: 22693294
Guildcard 2: 0
Guildcard 3: 0
Guildcard 4: 0

Re: PSO Wiki Open Again

Postby Lilly » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:19 pm

sam6555 wrote:It's not just me and Oscar that don't like you though.

I can easily name numerous people who do not like you or Oscar. I am not going out of my way to accuse you two of trolling, however. This is hurtful to hear these things from another ex MA4B member.
Last edited by Lilly on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sincerely,
Lilly
User avatar
Lilly
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:51 am
Location: A lovely place
Guildcard 1: 0
Guildcard 2: 0
Guildcard 3: 0
Guildcard 4: 0

Re: PSO Wiki Open Again

Postby DGM » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:21 pm

sam6555 wrote:Also Imma report you right now for your poorly edited sig.


Even without being edited, it's borderline retarded.

What I saw here was:
Lilly asks to keep all the PSO wiki stuff in one thread. -> You complaining about a quote on an online forum.
Code: Select all
22593053   Zack++    dgm is probably my least favorite
22593053   Zack++    of you
22593053   Zack++    probably
22593053   Zack++    least respect
22593053   Zack++    by far
DGM
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:57 pm
Guildcard 1: 22132716
Guildcard 2: 0
Guildcard 3: 0
Guildcard 4: 0

Re: PSO Wiki Open Again

Postby metalhawk » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:24 pm

Guys, leave Lilly alone. If you have a huge problem with her, take it to PM's that's what they are for. Otherwise I'll report you guys for spamming this topic and harassment towards her. She did nothing to provoke this from you guys. I PM'd her to talk about her issue with Untrustful that she brought up, and I'd say we worked it out alright. I suggest you guys attempt to do the same.
Always happy to try and help. Just PM me ;^)
skype: metalhawk.metalhawk
Spoiler: show
http://i.imgur.com/0Bq2x9E.jpg
ofCreation wrote:Yeah, the multiplayer in RL is bugged anyways

Eve~ wrote:the big idiot fire of 2011 :rolleyes:

XII wrote:What's with all the words in this topic?
User avatar
metalhawk
 
Posts: 925
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:24 am
Guildcard 1: 22794454
Guildcard 2: 22795803
Guildcard 3: 25003976
Guildcard 4: 25038506

Re: PSO Wiki Open Again

Postby Lilly » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:25 pm

DGM wrote:
sam6555 wrote:Also Imma report you right now for your poorly edited sig.


Even without being edited, it's borderline retarded.

What I saw here was:
Lilly asks to keep all the PSO wiki stuff in one thread. -> You complaining about a quote on an online forum.

This post sums up my feelings, I am staying on topic with my posts.. Please... I do not want drama. By the way, including the quotation tags it does hit the limit...
Sincerely,
Lilly
User avatar
Lilly
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:51 am
Location: A lovely place
Guildcard 1: 0
Guildcard 2: 0
Guildcard 3: 0
Guildcard 4: 0

Re: PSO Wiki Open Again

Postby Zentradi » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:23 am

thanks for the work on the wiki fellas. i use it everyday almost lol :lol:
Zentradi
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:53 am
Guildcard 1: 0
Guildcard 2: 0
Guildcard 3: 0
Guildcard 4: 0

Re: PSO Wiki Open Again

Postby Lee » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:57 am

Lilly wrote:Can PSO Wiki discussion please be kept to one thread, this is cluttering up the forums. It's as simple as editing the topic's subject if you want the whole world to know what you're doing / who isn't hosting you anymore. I can't think of another subject that is allowed multiple instances of discussion per page on the BB forums.


Lilly if you don't remove that signature, I will remove your ability to use a signature.
Beware the forum Bahamut :ninja:

Crono114 wrote:I tried to outsmart me

Lee wrote:Well that's not hard
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10722
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:22 am
Location: United Kingdom
Guildcard 1: 22665216
Guildcard 2: 0
Guildcard 3: 0
Guildcard 4: 0

PreviousNext

Return to Blue Burst



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: matter9