GAMECUBE Ship Server Side Drop Updates

[b]2018 - Server drops mode was added in January (Ship TerraLuna)[/b]
January - [/size]Introduction of Server drops mode (accessed when creating a game). All of the GC vanilla drop rates were cut in half. TP Materials were added to server drop mode. (Similar rarity to a Luck Material)
Easter - [/size]7 Episode 1 Delsaber drops changed (Not Yellow/Green/Blue) and 8 Gi Gue drops changed (Not Skyly/Yellowboze) as well. Epsilon on Ultimate drops a different Level 30 Attack Technique on each ID. Pinkal gets 2 (2nd one is on Zol Gibbon)[/size]

Summer - All Ultimate Yellowboze body part drops were changed to their weapon/shield. 8 Sinow Berill drops changed (Not Yellowboze/Oran). 8 Gal Gryphon drops changed (Not Skyly/Yellowboze). The pinkal Psycho Wand drop was made easier to find as well.[/size]

<b>Halloween/November - </b>[/size]<b>Various Mericarol/Mericus/Merikle drops changed (Skyly/Viridia got no changes) Changes are marked with a black mark.[/size]</b>

December/Holiday<b> - </b>[/size]<b>Gulgus E1 drops were changed (All IDs). Mothvist E1/E2 drops were added (All IDs) and have been reported. Recobox drops were added (All IDs) and have all been found, and will remain permanent.[/size]</b>

March - Quest Drop feature was added, which allows us to change drops on a quest by quest basis. There is a pinned topic in this section that has more details on it. ([/size]https://schtserv.com/forums/topic/3603-server-side-quest-unique-drops/)

Easter - Starting on 4/1 This is introducing a round of drop changes again! 8 E1 Ob Lilys (not yellowboze/whitill) Once those are found/confirmed I will release another change to a monster. Egg Rappy will also be available starting on 4/1. With this update, Bulk will have an added drop rate, it will drop bulclaws rare but at 1/2 the rate. Ex. Bulclaw is 1/200 for ex. Bulk will be 1/400 (will be a placeholder) All Ob Lilys have been found! Greennill EP2 Ob Lily got an uber! (Handgun:Milla)Death Gunner(All 10 IDs) have been found! Bluefull Bulclaw/Bulk got a new uber! Blue-Black Stone

Summer - Event Tickets were added to the drop pool, they allow a player to select a questdrop event that previously happened! More details are in the PSOGC Discord.

Halloween - Implementing a unique quest list per drop style, this will allow me to put in quests that have more monsters than average or are able to be abused in specific ways. I will have what is being omitted in a post below. New Drop charts being added(ULT ONLY IS CHANGING), it will replace the old 2x rates that have been up for almost 2 years. I will update the drop tables on the wiki asap. An API is being built as well for the drop logs, so they will get posted automatically in the psogc discord soon.

Christmas - Gilchich Episode 2 drops were changed! (Except Redria) Bluefull Blue Black Stone got a buff, Magic Rock Heart Key was also added as an uber to pinkal. Virus Armor Lafuteria drop was nerfed slightly.

Easter - [/size]Starting April 2020 introduced drop changes to Mines (Gilchich and Dubchich). All 10 IDs saw changes. An uber was also added to Greennill (Photon Booster off Pan Arms). Olga's Whitill drop was boosted as well. There was an introduction to new quest drop events as well (See the quest drop topic for details.)

Yellowboze enemy part weapons were reverted back to the parts in regard to the Photon Lab's Advacned Conversion. All rare enemy 1/15 drops were reverted back to their 1/22 rates.

Episode 1 Server Side https://gc.schtserv.info/index.php?title=Episode_1_Drop_Charts

Episode 2 Server Side https://gc.schtserv.info/index.php?title=Episode_2_Drop_Charts

Last edited by Kayak on Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

All Death Gunner/Ob Lily drops were found! Due to this fact, I will be reactivating the event "Living in a Material World" for the rest of the month of April. I will also be activating a new event called "Hired Gun" for the rest of April. You can participate in Living in a Material World in VH/Ult in the quest Lost Heat Sword, and Hired Gun in Ult only in  the quest Forsaken Friends. ID doesn't matter.

Hired Gun: Something strange has happened to the Dark Bringer and Baranz! Only their weapon wants to drop now!

QUESTS BEING OMITTED IN ORIGINAL MODE AND WILL RECEIVE NO DROP ALLOWED STATUS IN SERVER MODE

Teneberous Woods

Crazed Sanctuary

Forest Offensive

Mine Offensive

Cal's Clock Challenge

The Tentacular Truth

Raid on Central Tower

A New Hope

The Military Strikes Back
Last edited by Kayak on Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.