Infinite (or at least crazy amounts of) meseta?

So the first time I logged in online I was somehow given loads of meseta. I tried using some of it at the random card draw guy behind the deck counter and my massive amount immediately went down to displaying 300, but wouldn't go down after that. Is this a feature or a bug? (If I understand correctly, in the official game you got meseta by winning tournaments and there aren't any plans to put tournaments into this server, so it might make sense to just give players lots of meseta up front so they can at least use the features that required it, even though it feels like cheating to do so.)

I guess maybe I should put this in support but since I'm not even sure it's a bug I'll just leave it here.
Last edited by Kayube on Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Infinite (or at least crazy amounts of) meseta?

The same issue happens on all the private servers to my knowledge.  Unfortunately, I don't believe anyone was ever able to capture the tournament network data, so it was likely easier to simply give Episode 3 players a high meseta amount that never drops in the server.

There's a few Episode 3 features that are sadly not implemented on any server I know of - and that includes spectating matches, tournaments and quick-play using the tables in the C.A.R.D. lobbies.  The Jukebox works perfectly though.