New to GC online!

Hello! 

I am very new to online GC PSO! I had a few questions about it that I thought to ask. 

Firstly, I wanted to download all the Episode 1 and 2 quests that don't come with a non-plus version of PSO for GC. Is that possible on here? 

Secondly, would it be possible to get ahold of TP materials via Maximum Attack quests, offline, from the downloaded quest? 

Thirdly, is it possible to download quests with higher drop/exp/rare monster rates and play them with those rates offline? 

And lastly, if I download the quests, will I have to redownload them for my memory card to play them more than once? 

My intention is to continue playing offline mostly, but I really sincerely want to get all the quests I'm missing, onto my GC memory card. There's a lot of things I think would be pretty obtainable on my own, and with my friends with offline PSO, if we could play quests like TTF and RT. 

I appreciate your time and help :)

New to GC online!

3 hours ago, Zeake said:

Hello! 

I am very new to online GC PSO! I had a few questions about it that I thought to ask. 

Firstly, I wanted to download all the Episode 1 and 2 quests that don't come with a non-plus version of PSO for GC. Is that possible on here? 

A: We don't currently have any DL quests available, but this is being talked about.

Secondly, would it be possible to get ahold of TP materials via Maximum Attack quests, offline, from the downloaded quest? 

A: No, TP mats originally were only obtainable through Gallons Shop Lucky Coins

Thirdly, is it possible to download quests with higher drop/exp/rare monster rates and play them with those rates offline? 

A: No

And lastly, if I download the quests, will I have to redownload them for my memory card to play them more than once? 

A: I recommend not downloading quests, as it can mess up your save progress and character flags.

My intention is to continue playing offline mostly, but I really sincerely want to get all the quests I'm missing, onto my GC memory card. There's a lot of things I think would be pretty obtainable on my own, and with my friends with offline PSO, if we could play quests like TTF and RT. 

A:You can't play offline quests with multiple players, it's single player only. There are many players online to be able to help you.

I appreciate your time and help :)

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/6438-zeake/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6438" href="<___base_url___>/profile/6438-zeake/">@Zeake</a> I included my answers in the quote.
Last edited by Kayak on Tue May 05, 2020 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New to GC online!

Thanks for the help. Not exactly what I was hoping for, but what can you do. I wish I could find my plus version, so I could access at least the bare minimum EP 2 quests. It's really a shame that this game didn't get bigger than it did. It's utterly ridiculous trying to get back into this game in this day, just on price alone. I'm also sure you guys are friendly, but I'm not a big fan of adhering to server rules in a game I bought and play. It's one of a few reasons why I left Blueburst. I'd see hypocritical things like: allowance of folks putting down God, but the moment someone said something against certain "activist" groups, they'd get banned. I'm for freedom, even if and especially if it doesn't sit right with some. So I am a bit Leary about getting heavily into a server, just to find out that's how it's gonna be. 

But I do appreciate the help. 
Last edited by Zeake on Tue May 05, 2020 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New to GC online!

You can play this game for free essentially if you are using Dolphin (the PC emulator for GC) or a wii. I think anyone who buys this game these days is wasting their money lol. Getting setup on a wii is much cheaper than doing it on original hardware. I'm pretty transparent when it comes to running GC, we're the biggest GC server these days. As far as rules go, as long as you don't cheat and don't trade hacked equipment, I don't really care what you do. Every current GC player enjoys playing online. Idk what your experience was with BB, and i'm sorry if it was a negative one, but please don't let that judge future experiences of a unrelated version.