Why is everyone anti-hax?

Back in the day 2003-2005 it was the sh1t. its fun decimating enemies while also not making 381 weps for all... like 127 hit then whatever else is fun.

But whatever. I just made a new HUcast named Aesul and I'll keep him legit apart from like gaining back the legit levels I managed to get to back in the day and certain weps/armoours and stuff. Fair, no?

Just trying to have fun and cater to the gaming climate so to speak so everyone has a good time. <span class="ipsEmoji">?</span>

From my observation of PSO players over a long period of time i came to a conclusion that most of them can't comprehend the FUN of hax.

They tend to torture themself with 1000 of hours of gameplay hunting the stuff they don't need (mostly to escape the real life problems), rather then have a bit of fun with hax and then move on to another game.

But then this days you have server drops and they are almost equivalent to the hax of the first decade of PSO, but more in the range of 80hit +/- take or give drops.

with regards <span lang="ja" title="Japanese-language text" xml:lang="ja">B子</span>

The reason we, as well as everybody else, are anti-hack is because it ruins the fun of the game for not only the person hacking but also the people you are involving yourselves with. For example: trading hacked items to legitimate players ruins item economy. This will get you banned on the spot, so don't do it.

You think you're having fun with the game, but that fun is only temporary. This is an observed behavior we've seen for over a decade where players that cheat come in and they cheat for a few days and then they inevitably leave and never come back. The game loses all of it's meaning when you cheat. That's just factual. It's not what B said where we cant "comprehend them", as incredibly condescending of a statement that is.

Here's the deal with cheating, in case you don't know:

For Blue Burst, if you cheat, you will be banned. No exceptions.

For Gamecube, if you cheat and spread around hacked items to other legit players, you will be banned. No exceptions.

For Gamecube and Blue Burst, if you are a troublesome player that constantly causes issues for any reason or another, it is likely you will be banned. No exceptions.

Behave yourself, be kind to others. Treat others how you would want them to treat you; do not cheat on BB and do not spread your cheats around on Gamecube.

On 2/3/2021 at 11:51 PM, Aesul said:

Back in the day 2003-2005 it was the sh1t. its fun decimating enemies while also not making 381 weps for all... like 127 hit then whatever else is fun.

But whatever. I just made a new HUcast named Aesul and I'll keep him legit apart from like gaining back the legit levels I managed to get to back in the day and certain weps/armoours and stuff. Fair, no?

Just trying to have fun and cater to the gaming climate so to speak so everyone has a good time. <span class="ipsEmoji">?</span>

PSO never would have survived this long if hacks were supported. Those who hack lose interest in the game about a week or two later because they have no reason to play anymore.