Game always corrupts when using Dolphin

Hi I was wondering if someone might be able to help me with this probem. Every time I start up PSO on Dolphin it makes it as far as the initial loadoout thingimajiggies (like created by Sega, Dolby audio and the rest of it) then it always says game files are corrupt and must be remade. So I do this then I make it as far as selecting the online game and it still tells me the game is corrupt. Can anyone offer some help here?

Many thanks.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/8-kayak/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8" href="<___base_url___>/profile/8-kayak/" id="ips_uid_9389_8">@Kayak</a> Should be along to help you or if you need more help sooner you can join the THG discord.

He's the GC expert in connecting.

6 hours ago, B-子 said:

Let me take a wild guess, you use .GCI format save instead of .RAW.

please stop spamming needless garbage in help threads.

No, Dolphin says they are "*.raw,*.gcp." In fact upon closer inspecion they are .raw(s). I thought that may be the case but it isn't it would seem.
Last edited by Aesul on Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You could try a fresh install or best visit the lamecube Discord channel, there is a dedicated topic to dolphin problems and solutions (the forum is more or less a dead horse).

<a data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/?app=core&module=members&controller=profile&id=7224&do=hovercard" href="<___base_url___>/?app=core&module=members&controller=profile&id=7224">B子</a>

12 hours ago, B-子 said:

Let me take a wild guess, you use .GCI format save instead of .RAW.

please stop spamming needless garbage in help threads.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/7217-aesul/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="7217" href="<___base_url___>/profile/7217-aesul/">@Aesul</a>You need to use .RAW save type as this person mentioned. GCI file type cannot handle the network file information.

If you followed Emiliano's tutorial and have a clean rip of the game ''it should'' have worked.

<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="113" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_6-Nr1VFh ... ure=oembed" width="200"></iframe>

</div>

The only other problems after that you can encounter are wrong serial or access number (if you messed up the registration number here and in the game settings) and various connection errors (error 100, 102 ect).

Or maybe your PC is just cursed!

B子