LINE ERROR 100

I have been connecting to this game here, for the past year, and every single time I login to play it I progress through many various tasks and missions where, I. get all the way through the entire game and it is very fun to login and play multiplayer on the console. However the problem I experience now here is, about half way through just about anything, I receive a problem where my game is disconnected, and I have to reconnect and start-over from the beginning. It is extremely agonizing and it ruins the replay-value of the game. Because I play. Because I want to make some progress and enjoy the fun part of doing stuff at at higher difficulty. And playing with people who are all apparently level ,200. Now I have had to level to a high level many times, I have been through bans, creating new accounts and continued to play and gone on and on for just about every process and processes, and also more credentials than you or anyone can begin to even regulate how annoying it could possibly be. Just to deal with the narcissisms

. Then today I have a problem where after playing with my friend online, I received a line error of 100. I try to login to the game, and it is not able to be resolved. I want to know what exactly the source of the problem is and though I want to know is the game broken? Was I again banned? Where I never did anything, in the first place, to be banned to begin with. But that doesn't matter. I want to know about the connection issue of the game for GameCube, AND why, the content refuses to let me play. And also the reason I am not allowed to communicate. Or do just about anything, after putting in this-amount of work/and or effort. Please reply -here- with the response to the issue, and find-see where the break occurred this time. but unfortunately due to business and spending time and creating success just to have it laundered by 'people_ who pretend to have a professional career in political-correctness, there I see no reason that I should continue, to or, even attempt to play this game on the simple fact here, that it is taking me 5x (times) as much effort as anyone else just to play, and because I have to fill out "so many credentials" and really serious here, I am just, and I say this flat out, TIRED OF THINKING OF STUFF.

Please see if there is a problem or if the game was broken digitally

r can be resolved/repaired for me.

-Heald

LINE ERROR 100

So i just do not get to connect to the game any longer at all and for no actual reason. I randomly disconnect one time and then i will never be able to again reconnect because of some user side issue? I can connect to another server just fine. 

How is it that I am unable to connect all of a sudden and forever?

Shouldn't the game be fit to run appropriately if i have all of the proper things set up, and all of the information is correct and true?

Maybe I am using the wrong DNS?

Or maybe the game is just outdated.

I heard that you play on the gamecube, but you run a tunnel adapter to your pc.

How does this effect my connection, I am able to connect previously without any issue, I played all day long on here.

I recieve one disconnect, and now I am expected to believe that that is the end of the games life for good?

I owned this game for 20 years.

And i have never had a connection ban from a disconnect.

You could fill me in on the proper way to connect I would like to go play with people who are on in game such as Quelaag, Nines, Lana, Peridot, Rinale, Kayak, and everyone who seems to have no issue playing this game.

That there is just some unknown problem around that all of a sudden a game that has worked fine for years, disappears with the click of a unclicked button, and by magic............

If there is nothing that can be done, then i will simply buy an entire new server and I will just play with myself.

There is no way the game can automatically break for-good from a simple loss of connection. That's well, stupid.

LINE ERROR 100

Character name is Heald, I played for many days in a row and all of a suddent i disconnect and I am no longer able to connect any longer.

Here is another person who has the exact same problem as me.

schtserv.com/forums/topic/1772-no100-error-via-wii-and-devoluion/

He says he things the problem could be router related.

I had been logging in and playing with no problem for about an entire month straight and then this happened. I am online i recieve a disconnection. This time however I am not about to connect again.

LINE ERROR 100

Huh, weird. That is really bizarre to be honest. You might want to try resetting your router. Maybe even check the connection on your wii. You also might want to consider using Nintendont, Devolution is kind of garbage.
Last edited by Kayak on Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LINE ERROR 100

I know what the problem is i had to go through this same exact thing last time.

there is a certain port for the modem and router that must be edited on both devices its a huge burden to try and fix.

and especially tedious....

my temporary solution was to just change the connection and not experience the error since,

before now comcast didn't did not firewall their internet service de want tvices and if you wanted to connect you had to use a chord.

since then comcast has improved its technology and you can connect wirelessly without a external router.

the problem is i havent opened these ports on the modem/router box, and

unless you have it written down

nobody knows it.

i need help, i see that its connecting then disconnecting,

i do not think any admin on your end invoked any sort of pertinent ban on my account or such.

i think its a resolvable technical support issue with wireless gameplay connection set-ups and ownership rights.

maybe the thing is broken duno..

maybe nintendont works duno

i tried it earlier and it wont start though, on my console.

the whole point of setting it up to play on gamecube was to play it on gamecube.

i do not want to emulate a game on my pc that i own when i installed it to play on console.

i see people talking about dolphin emulator too.

dolphin emulator doesnt play on the console it's for pc.

if i thought this was going to be this cost efficient i would have just manufactured my game for pc.

which we did.

it doesnt work though because internet pirates take free advantage of softwares especially if they oh i duno happen to work for microsoft

heres what thought