A Sega Experience - My PSOBB Schthack review

I created a video review for the new version of Schthack called 'The Sega Experience', in which I detail the new server's functionalities; positives and negatives included.

Edit: Removed the video review link because it is now Privated, as I do not wish to further support the Blue Burst end of this server. Unfortunately, too much has been done to sour my point of view on it. For those interested, I did not delete the video as I do not regret creating it, but I do not wish to promote what was at one point my overall positive viewpoint on a platform which has since then degraded and mistreated its player base.

This was brought on by many things and many individuals whom sought to publicly shame me and my friends for being a part of the prior Administration. Please do not use this thread as a means to start drama or cause problems with the current Administration--use it solely as a cause and reasoning for why the video review is no longer viewable.

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by Varista on Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: A Sega Experience - My PSOBB Schthack review

Varista wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:45 pm I created a video review for the new version of Schthack called 'The Sega Experience', in which I detail the new server's functionalities; positives and negatives included.

Edit: Removed the video review link because it is now Privated, as I do not wish to further support the Blue Burst end of this server. Unfortunately, too much has been done to sour my point of view on it. For those interested, I did not delete the video as I do not regret creating it, but I do not wish to promote what was at one point my overall positive viewpoint on a platform which has since then degraded and mistreated its player base.

This was brought on by many things and many individuals whom sought to publicly shame me and my friends for being a part of the prior Administration. Please do not use this thread as a means to start drama or cause problems with the current Administration--use it solely as a cause and reasoning for why the video review is no longer viewable.

Neosan here honestly I missed you as admin you were pretty cool and even though I was an asshat still kept your cool, it’s sad psobb isn’t what it used to be:(

Thanks for reading.