Hi! I'm Abarkoidar and I misspelled when I registered. Now I'm too lazy to re-register.

Bonjour mes baguettes, how is everyone doing?

Last week I had surgery and haven't been able to move too much. So, out of boredom I've just started playing PSO again two days ago. At first I was bored, but I kinda clang on to it and now I'm 6000% immersed again. My first time playing was roughly 20 years ago shortly after the GameCube release at a friends house. We soon bought it ourselves and I even played it online with a hunter pass at the time. Yesterday I found these forums and the server and I'm so thrrrrrrilled. I cant wait to try to connect.

My biggest concern is cheating though. Back in the day, people online just spammed the lobbies with tons of weapons. That kind of corrupted our saves so that no ???? and yellow items would drop at all. Not even from bosses. So, I hope to be safe from that kind of shenanigans on the server.

Feel free to HMU on Discord if you wanna play in the Europes. I'm Stebo there.

LG

Re: Hi! I'm Abarkoidar and I misspelled when I registered. Now I'm too lazy to re-register.

Abarkoidsr wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:09 am Bonjour mes baguettes, how is everyone doing?

Last week I had surgery and haven't been able to move too much. So, out of boredom I've just started playing PSO again two days ago. At first I was bored, but I kinda clang on to it and now I'm 6000% immersed again. My first time playing was roughly 20 years ago shortly after the GameCube release at a friends house. We soon bought it ourselves and I even played it online with a hunter pass at the time. Yesterday I found these forums and the server and I'm so thrrrrrrilled. I cant wait to try to connect.

My biggest concern is cheating though. Back in the day, people online just spammed the lobbies with tons of weapons. That kind of corrupted our saves so that no ???? and yellow items would drop at all. Not even from bosses. So, I hope to be safe from that kind of shenanigans on the server.

Feel free to HMU on Discord if you wanna play in the Europes. I'm Stebo there.

LG
Hello,

Cheating is not tolerated on this server, and people can't crash you in the lobby anymore. That was patched about 15+ years ago.

Also, consider joining our discord.

https://discord.gg/psogc