Re: Hey There Everyone This Is The Guy Running Enterprise and Eventhorison servers that NO ONE WILL ANSWER!

Mohl wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:27 am
YetAnotherAdmin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:44 am The support got removed for the old v2 server.
wait what? I understand ending support since like nobody ever played on them, but wouldn't doing that explicitly go against the "preserve the original game" design philosophy?
The server still supports PSODC/PC.

Re: Hey There Everyone This Is The Guy Running Enterprise and Eventhorison servers that NO ONE WILL ANSWER!

YetAnotherAdmin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:44 am The support got removed for the old v2 server.
wait what? I understand ending support since like nobody ever played on them, but wouldn't doing that explicitly go against the "preserve the original game" design philosophy?
I ment the pso DC/PC v2 public server, it was a server made for player to host theire own server that show up in the login server list.
The PSO PC V2, DC V1 and V2 support is still active on both TL and Titan

You Sir/Mam I Totally Agree With..."preserve the original game" design and Allow me to run the old servers still :)

Thats the BB side of things

SlayHer wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:28 am

You Sir/Mam I Totally Agree With..."preserve the original game" design and Allow me to run the old servers still :)
Ahh yea one of my main requests still in there. Hey anyone heard from the old crew im the original project manager kind of stopping by to check on things its been so long. Its always a joy to see people still enjoying things.