Xbox Bugs...

Sorry I don't know where to put this so move it if need be. I go by Caboose on PSO for Xbox. I'm level 3. I've lost everything in my inventory just about. I have no weapons. No items. I have 10 meseta. None of my items are there. My inventory is legit near bare bones empty. I can't even play missions because I have 0 weapons and enemies are 1 hit killing me on normal. I've picked up a good bit of stuff yesterday in missions but now just everything is gone. I've relogged and everything is still gone. I remember having a few sabers and a bunch of random items off the ground.

Also server message has a typo. If "you" affiliated should be if "you're" affiliated.

Re: Xbox Bugs...

CabooseSayzWTF wrote: Sorry I don't know where to put this so move it if need be. I go by Caboose on PSO for Xbox. I'm level 3. I've lost everything in my inventory just about. I have no weapons. No items. I have 10 meseta. None of my items are there. My inventory is legit near bare bones empty. I can't even play missions because I have 0 weapons and enemies are 1 hit killing me on normal. I've picked up a good bit of stuff yesterday in missions but now just everything is gone. I've relogged and everything is still gone. I remember having a few sabers and a bunch of random items off the ground.

Also server message has a typo. If "you" affiliated should be if "you're" affiliated.
If you quit the game improperly, you will lose your unequipped items. You must always quit game from the start menu. If for some reason you're stuck on some other screen, you can hold Start AND Back to perform a soft reset which forces a save and quit while online.

I lost my weapon as well. Which was equipped in my inventory, unless it force unequipped it. Meh it's cool. Is there any quality of life patches to fix this issue xbe side of things since it seems to be a very stupid protection by sega. Did they really not consider power failures, game crashes, internet interruption disconnects , and turning the console off due to emergencies or having to run to town or of the sort. I can give a list of reasons on why somebody would just turn the console off point blank without exiting to the title screen of a game.

CabooseSayzWTF wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:54 am I lost my weapon as well. Which was equipped in my inventory, unless it force unequipped it. Meh it's cool. Is there any quality of life patches to fix this issue xbe side of things since it seems to be a very stupid protection by sega. Did they really not consider power failures, game crashes, internet interruption disconnects , and turning the console off due to emergencies or having to run to town or of the sort. I can give a list of reasons on why somebody would just turn the console off point blank without exiting to the title screen of a game.
There are no patches as of yet.

Remember if you are stuck on some screen, you need to hold Start and Back to safely quit your game. Keep in mind that this game is 20 years old.

I know the game is 20 years old. Just baffles me that they didn't put that into consideration lol. So next time I play is a admin gonna give me my starting weapon back or? Because I literally can not play without a weapon because enemies 1 hit kill me.