Re: PSOBB: Known Issues Thread

Hello again, i was playing in Ult Caves when a Nano Dragon dropped a rare. Both Scht Wiki and PSO-World says it is a Red Scorpio but the real drop was a Guilty Light. What's even more odd is that no other monster in caves drops a rare launcher, so it definitely was the Nano Dragon.

Deux wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:01 am Hello again, i was playing in Ult Caves when a Nano Dragon dropped a rare. Both Scht Wiki and PSO-World says it is a Red Scorpio but the real drop was a Guilty Light. What's even more odd is that no other monster in caves drops a rare launcher, so it definitely was the Nano Dragon.
Before we investigate I need more information, what is your Section ID? What was the Quest you were playing?

In PSOBB the Section ID of the room is defined by the original Creator Section ID, even if the creator leaves that Room, it will remain with his/her ID until its closed.

Deux wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:01 pm Come to think Pinkal Nano Dragon does drops Guilty Light and i was playing with a Pinkal partner. Even tho i was almost sure i made the room. Thanks for the light, probably just a fault of mine.
If your player diamond next to your health and TP bars are not Red then you're not the first player.

It goes, Red = 1p, Green = 2p, Yellow = 3p, and Blue = 4p.
Attachments
1p diamond.jpg 1p diamond.jpg Viewed 5661 times 6.51 KiB

Deux wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:05 pm So what happened was: I created the room, got DC and entered it again. Wasn't my ID suppose to be the room ID even if i leave? Asier confirmed i indeed created it and then proceeded to a crash.
indeed on BB it should be the creator ID not the leader. I will add this to the bugs to fix. Thx

Hi! I'm having crashes on Schthack PSOBB:
- I was doing main quest 1-1 Episode 1 in Hard mode and when I use a gun, the game crashes instantly (I could use guns without trouble in Normal mode)
- I was able to finish quests 1-1 and 1-2 without using guns but in quest 1-3, during the boss fight, when the Dragon dives underground, the game crashes
So I'm stuck in the Forest in Hard mode :/