Apologies if obvious!

I have reset my password and downloaded the full game and installer, cannot see the installer in the extracted files but have run the online exe, the game loads fine but gives me the wrong serial number or access key error. I do not recall what my serial number was. I then tried registering new with another email, hope it I would get the serial number and credentials but did not. Do I need this, and how can I get this please?

Re: Apologies if obvious!

Just trying to play Blue Burst, I used to have an account and I updated my password etc. I downloaded the full zip, unzipped it into a folder. Couldn’t see an installer in the unzipped files but could run the online exe which loaded up PSO fine, I can create a new character but when I try to load up to ship server I get the incorrect serial message.
Last edited by LAZYGUN on Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

BB does not use a serial number, all it uses is a Username and a Password. If you're getting an error after the character selection/creation screen, then it sounds like something is wrong with your install. Are you on Windows 11? Windows 11 seems to block the download/install and delete it because it thinks its a virus when really its just a false positive.

Sorry, just me being dumb, I have now downloaded the full installer, everything good, but, I am now getting wrong username and password, I am using my username from this forum LAZYGUN and my password, should it be something else - and sorry to be a pain
Last edited by LAZYGUN on Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Right, I seem to have two BB accounts in MYHL, both linked to my email and password - neither are accepted in game despite resetting the password in MYHL.
To be sure, I even set up a new account in MYHL with an alternative email, new password and that comes up with wrong username and password as well when I try to connect to the server - any ideas how i can solve this please?