Looking for some information on downloadable quests.

Hello, just to start I've played on this server for a short time when I managed to get my hands on a BBA for my GameCube quite a few years ago, It was a blast to play alongside other players from a game I greatly enjoyed during my childhood (And still do) but was never able to when the SEGA servers were up. Anyway, I'm wondering if there was a time when all the Original downloadable quests were available for download? Is there a possibility of these being available to download in the future?

Just to clarify, I'm aware of the issues these quests presented when played offline. Corrupting save data, flagging boss kills and locking areas, Etc. I believe there may have been a thread on PSO-World which Kayak commented on saying that these quests were purposely made unavailable for that very reason, to protect the players from themselves if they unknowingly run into these glitches. I'd like to be able to get all the original online ones on a few of my memory cards for offline play and preservation. I figured this server might be the safest place to get them if possible.