Possible future downloadable quest?

There are several online quest that a solo player can tackle or try too alone. Just wondering if perhaps some of them might someday become downloadable for offline play? (I know there's likely no quest yet allowing you to partner with red ring rico perhaps a vr type quest might be a possibility if someone figures out a good mission and story line.) Whatever the case i just like see you add to your download quest options.

Re: Possible future downloadable quest?

Hi, several problems get introduced when making certain quests available for play offline.

Firstly, playing quests offline that were made online can actually brick your character's flags. Also, the game does inherently work different offline, so some quests would just crash offline.

With that being said, we would like to eventually offer some more download quests for players at some point. They do however need to be designed for offline.

Re: Possible future downloadable quest?

Kayak wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:29 am
With that being said, we would like to eventually offer some more download quests for players at some point. They do however need to be designed for offline.
I understand but if you or one of your quest design teams do create any additional offline quest i hope you will find a place or reason to use the shrink your character option the same way the suggested quest does meaning with the use of the shrink and return to normal size units.