Trying to find Mag Cells

Mag Cells only drop from holiday Rappies and those Rappies only appear or better said are enabled only during Holidays. <b>Hallo Rappy(</b>October around Halloween<b>) </b>it drops a <b>Jack of Lantern </b>that contain the Mag Cell &  <b>Saint Rappy(</b>December around Xmas<b>) </b>it drops<b> Christmas Presents</b> that contain the Mag Cell. And sometimes during an even Kayak enables in a quest hacked Mag drops that are basically MAG + Cell already merged with a hacked 0 Def(original baby Mags come with 5 Def) or Console Mags that have PB's(original Console Mags don't have any PB's).

B子

Trying to find Mag Cells

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/7218-feelin-dandy/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="7218" href="<___base_url___>/profile/7218-feelin-dandy/">@Feelin' DanDy</a>did you manage to trade some Mag Cells? Also can i assume you know how the Mag raising works, the formulas DEF + DEX = POW + MIND  ect?

B子

Trying to find Mag Cells

On 2/10/2021 at 5:43 AM, B-子 said:

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/7218-feelin-dandy/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="7218" href="<___base_url___>/profile/7218-feelin-dandy/">@Feelin' DanDy</a>did you manage to trade some Mag Cells? Also can i assume you know how the Mag raising works, the formulas DEF + DEX = POW + MIND  ect?

B子

I'm sorry, I've been off PSO for a few days. No, I haven't messed with trades with people yet. I will either look into that down the line or wait for seasonal events. 

Also I'm in the Discord MotherSophia #8660 if you also want to reach out there.

Trying to find Mag Cells

On 2/8/2021 at 12:44 PM, Feelin' DanDy said:

I don't know which quest drops them. I asked someone in the lobby and they said seasonal events but I don't see any.

Seasonal Episode 2 Rappys (Christmas, Halloween)

Easter doesn't provide mag cells.