Game always corrupts when using Dolphin

On 2/5/2021 at 3:40 AM, Aesul said:

Hi I was wondering if someone might be able to help me with this probem. Every time I start up PSO on Dolphin it makes it as far as the initial loadoout thingimajiggies (like created by Sega, Dolby audio and the rest of it) then it always says game files are corrupt and must be remade. So I do this then I make it as far as selecting the online game and it still tells me the game is corrupt. Can anyone offer some help here?

Many thanks.

Use Dolphin Memory Card manager to convert your save into Raw file type instead of GCI folder if you have not done so already.

Re: Game always corrupts when using Dolphin

So I just figured it out. Go to configuration and set slot A to GCI folder then set slot B to memory card.

Start the game as with no network data saved to gci and recreate as prompted on ‘how to connect to gc’ provided on this website. It’s important that you select slot b for network settings to be saved so it’s formatted correctly.

Moving forward the game will load all memory from GCI and all network setting’s exclusively from memory card format in slot B.

It carries over to PSO3 as well so you won’t have any issues switching between games 🙏🏽.

Re: Game always corrupts when using Dolphin

You need to look at your memory card settings in Dolphin and then follow these instructions.

Do this if you are using a GCI type memory card on dolphin, and need to switch to raw

Delete the network file
then go to tools > memory card manager > create memory card > import all your gci saves to the new card you just created

now go to options > config > gamecube > slot A > memory card > DOUBLE CLICK THE ONE YOU NEED, DONT USE SAVE BUTTON (its bugged)