PSO EPISODE III Massive changes, server rewrite! CHANGELOG INSIDE

Hey, I believe I've seen you online. EP3 work is extremely difficult, because we lack the original packets from the Sega Server. Much of EP3 is controlled by the server, very little is actually done by the client. Your help is appreciated. If I see you online in the coming days, I can talk to you about it there. In the mean time <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/222-thedowner/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="222" href="<___base_url___>/profile/222-thedowner/">@TheDowner</a> I suggest you join our discord community if you aren't part of it already. You can do so by clicking the following link. https://discord.gg/nMJh8u

EP3 Updates in 2019!?

With the obligatory new years bs out of the way. Some fixes were applied.

Missing attacking animation for player 1 was fixed. (Would previously just attack nothing, but attack would still be successful)

Removed the drop change option upon game creation (Was changed to EP1&2 only) Was mistakenly applied to all GC versions, obviously incorrect.

EDIT:Looks like for now I will continue to work with YAA to clean some stuff up on EP3. Not sure how much progress we will make, but we will see.

CHANGELOG UPDATED
Last edited by Kayak on Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1/6/19 Update

Here's a nice update.

Survival (the defense card) was fixed.It previously had problems working due to the rewrite, but seems to be 100% functional now.

Tech (The Ability on Ino'lis/Peko, as well as some Creatures/Items) Is working properly!

Fixed Range (Kranz/KC+ Others) Is working properly!

HP Assist (Creinu) is being looked at today, should have it working again by day's end. More details will be in the OP.

CHANGELOG UPDATED
Last edited by Kayak on Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1/7/19 Update

Ended up figuring out that Fixed Range and Tech weren't working on Items/Creatures. We fixed that issue today.

Some abilities that specific functions for checking for AP got fixed today. (Description in OP)

HP Assist still giving more issues, will get looked at more on another day probably. 

Aerial is now working, but it doesn't deduct the correct amount of dice when flying over a object on the field.