Hey! Please Respond!

I'm currently blasting through PSU on ps2 and just realized I have a GameCube sitting in my room. I am so willing to find a hard copy of PSO 1 and 2 plus (wish me luck) and a broadband adapter(right?) just to get online and play with all you lovely gamers that still believe in this fucking game, this shit had my childhood so lit - ANYWAY I just wanna know, that when I buy all this stuff, and join this wonderful community, will you all accept me?

Not tryna sound all emotional and shit but I really love this game

Hey! Please Respond!

Ohhh SNAP that's some good info! Thank you so much I definitely appreciate saving money lol, I'm from New York City so I feel like mayyybe a broadband adapter wouldn't be too expensive, buttt buying a Wii makes sense since they just remade Twilight Princess(!!)

Would I still need a hard copy or a hack..? Playing on Wii sounds like I gotta use devolution and I'm not too familiar with that

Hey! Please Respond!

Devolution on the Wii does require a physical copy of the game from what I understand. It will run of an ISO image, but requires the original disc as a kind of "anti-piracy check" - probably the emulator writers way of cutting down the chance of a "cease & desist" order from Nintendo.

Hey! Please Respond!

Ok so step 1 classic wiiStep 2 hard copy

Step 3 devolution

Step 4 ? Do I start setting stuff up and from there I'm closer to playing?
You will also need a controller of some sort to play and Devo can use the Gamecube controller, Wii classic controller and pro variant, X360 wired gamepad if you have one of those lying around for PC gaming and a PS3 Dualshock3 controller. You're able to use the PS3 Dualshock3 gamepad wirelessly but I haven't attempted to set that one up so I am unable to assist in that.

Also if you happen to get one of those Wii's w/o the Gamecube ports you could opt for that Wii U GCN adapter that launched alongside the newest Smash Bros games.

So you have a ton of options to go about replaying this classic. Hope this helps. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">