Rare Finds, Screenshots and Videos

If memory serves me correctly we had seperate topics for pics & rare finds from the game arrangements, so here's one for the new forums.

To start things off, a few of my old pics.

[img]<___base_url___>/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=[/img]

The Scots unite.

[img]<___base_url___>/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=[/img]

Even on Ragol, the wildlife worship junk food.

More of the same

An old pic taken during a LAN game with Cypher a few years back. On his screen my character was holding this big sword in addition to the Snow Queen. Supposedly it stayed on even after changing to the Guld Milla.

Fired up one of the old monster mash quests offline for the fun of it, mostly to see what rares I got.  Was in the last room and picked up a rare unknown gun, and knowing my luck, I figured it was a guilty light or another common gun... nope, this turns up after about a decade long friggin' hunt...

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_05/File_000.thumb.jpeg.d5e81c7ad2cb741685f5833b0e32f8fb.jpeg[/img]
Attachments
File_000.jpeg File_000.jpeg Viewed 4176 times 1.11 MiB

Popped on for the first time in months tonight - and there were only 2 other players on Terra's Luna at the time.

Imagine my surprise and consternation when both happened to be sub level 140 rangers sporting Guld Millas and Spread Needles.  Naturally, given that I've NEVER seen that many in a single team in all the years I've played PSO, I had to ask about them.

One person stayed quiet and left after a few moments, the other claimed to have obtained their Guld Milla in return for trading a Double Cannon...  Now, I'm not saying it was a hacked item  - but given how much time & effort across multiple section IDs it took me to gather the items I have I naturally have my doubts.

I guess I'll be marking my games as legit in future just to be on the safe side.

I did find 2 cross scars with 25 hit on them though - and on the subsequent solo run I came across a Pal Rappy who dropped a nice little Star Amplifier for me.,