Playability

I won't be able to start making changes quite yet, but you can do some further testing on the current working abilities if you'd like

If you follow the link in my signature, you'll see a spreadsheet of which card abilities worked or not when I was last involved with the server. If you play online and find that any of the abilities listed as Working do not function properly, please let me know in detail what happened.

There are known situations where abilities don't apply like they should, such as breaking a shield early in combat and further attacks acting like they're still targetting a shield (like Guard Demolisher still adding damage) so as much detail as possible is a good thing.

Playability

Playing this night(morning) just found that Exhaust (from diska of braveman) instead of losing 1 hp each time that you attack, well it does but when you kill multiple enemies it lost 1hp each enemy you kill instead of attack. Using SW attack makes you lose all your ap in story char at the end of the turn.

Playability

anything like Diska of Braveman, where something would trigger once per combat, will end up triggering once per target instead at the moment. it's currently unavoidable

your SC losing AP though, not sure what went in to play there. I definitely wouldn't blame sword attack lol

Playability

Playing this night(morning) just found that Exhaust (from diska of braveman) instead of losing 1 hp each time that you attack, well it does but when you kill multiple enemies it lost 1hp each enemy you kill instead of attack. Using SW attack makes you lose all your ap in story char at the end of the turn.
Keep in mind that at the end of a turn, the stats on cards (including SC) might not display correctly, and by the time your set/move/act turn comes around again, it should be displaying correctly again.