Playability

What is the current situation of this? Is the game even playable at all anymore? A long while back we had the game semi functional. Some abilities still needed to be programmed to work, but a lot more things in general worked after schthack left.

Playability

I'd also be interested in finding out what the status on the renewed server regarding Episode 3 is.

I may never have been any good at it (I haven't even completed story mode), but I'd love to get in a few games online again.

Playability

I have not worked on EPIII at all since forever ago sorry. Whatever was working before should still be working. If not, let me know I'll get it fixed as best I can, but at the moment focuses will be everywhere, no anywhere in particular.

Playability

If it helps, I still have all the scripts that were used on the old GC ship. I also have notes in this file as well for what needs to be done. Let me know the best way to send it to you.

Playability

We'd need to get playing and testing out what is and isn't working after the transition to the new server - and then we'd need to work with the development team to bugtest everything that's not already been sorted.

For example, NPC behaviour was massively glitched on the old server.

Playability

The PSO 3 still on the old server?

I remember in the old forum a topic with all the stuff that needed to be implemented in the PSO 3 server. Somebody still have access?

The server was updated since its launch? 'cause i remember that the Ep III server was practically abandoned.