Playability

the current server code was based on the modified server code i made for atlas, including most of it's support files, i honestly don't remember if crono gave me modified scripts or not for episode 3.

Playability

Well playing yesterday there are a toon of bugs, i.e. when you active and action card they dont show you the complete dmg, characters with exp bonus dont give it, assistance card dont give you bonus ap, ap growht in cards or cards that increase your ap each kill dont work also. Well I dont know about program games I just play it but if I can help it i would like to do it.

Playability

Sup. I should still have all my old files from when I was working on EP3 with Crono; I have mad documentation on the changes still needed, but I only ever had access to 4 scripts to make fixes.

I bugged him forever, butCrono pretty much abandoned it all on his own. If Lee or whoever actually controls the server wants to get back in to it, I'm more than willing.

Playability

Sup. I should still have all my old files from when I was working on EP3 with Crono; I have mad documentation on the changes still needed, but I only ever had access to 4 scripts to make fixes.I bugged him forever, butCrono pretty much abandoned it all on his own. If Lee or whoever actually controls the server wants to get back in to it, I'm more than willing.
Yo Eyce whats up, been ages. If you want to revive the ep3 project you already know that me and Kayak will be the first ones there, lemme know if you wanna start testing stuff again.

Playability

Eyce whats up, been ages. If you want to revive the ep3 project you already know that me and Kayak will be the first ones there, lemme know if you wanna start testing stuff again.
It's pretty surreal that the 3 of us could be back to EP3 after all this time. Real progress would be up to management once again, but we'll see

Playability

I was never that good at Ep3, but I'd need to see if I can get Ep3 connecting over the GC before volunteering to help out. I could never get the Silver Cube to connect to the old server and always had to dig out the older black one (haven't a clue why one worked and the other didn't)

Since the current connection setup for GC tends to require Mr DNS - and Ep3 doesn't normally connect to local DNS addresses - I'll need to see if I have a workaround for it. (I could plug in the Nintendo wifi dongle and manually set up a non-local IP address for that to see if that works...)