PSO GC Game Arrangements

Love seeing the renewed interest in the GC version. I as well prefer this version because of the local saving. I have my GC running through an HDMI upscaler (720p/1080p) and have the Monster S-Video cable on the way. Can't afford to drop the cash on the GC Component Cables though, good god have those things shot up!

You can normally catch me on during the weekdays from 7:00 to 11:00 PM CST, not on all the time, but that's my range usually. And on weekends I pop up almost any time of the day when I have the chance. Zexmaix - RAmarl.

Also remember we have a voice chat server: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=261

PSO GC Game Arrangements

I may have solved a couple of router issues I've had recently, so I plan on being online later once I've done some testing if anyone's up for a couple of runs.Unless anything comes up, 8pm GMT should do. (That's just under 4 hours time after this post)
I'll try to meet you there, what is the character to look out for?

PSO GC Game Arrangements

Yo dudes, so do who plays here still and who plays at the "better server"? Doesn't seem like I can connect here anyway. But what up dudes
Any of you know if Belzebub is still here?
Hey dude! I haven't talked to Belz in a while, but I think he plays somewhere else now though.

PSO GC Game Arrangements

Yo dudes, so do who plays here still and who plays at the "better server"? Doesn't seem like I can connect here anyway. But what up dudes
Yo Cody, long time no see. I think its pretty dead here, i have been online at some hours in the last 3 weekends only to see 1 other gc player or most of the time being the only one. Ohh well cant be helped.

I think the only way to properly set up a game is through arrangements i guess (meh, arranging games was never my kind of thing). The days of going randomly online and pick up a game with fellow gc players are loooooooong gone (even before the crash).

Lol, its pretty much just nostalgia that brings me back to the server a couple times a year, just to check on it. Moved on to pso2jp years ago.
Last edited by Erinch on Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.