PSO GC Game Arrangements

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Codym" data-cite="Codym" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="11" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yo dudes, so do who plays here still and who plays at the "better server"? Doesn't seem like I can connect here anyway. But what up dudes
Yo Cody, long time no see. I think its pretty dead here, i have been online at some hours in the last 3 weekends only to see 1 other gc player or most of the time being the only one. Ohh well cant be helped.

I think the only way to properly set up a game is through arrangements i guess (meh, arranging games was never my kind of thing). The days of going randomly online and pick up a game with fellow gc players are loooooooong gone (even before the crash).

Lol, its pretty much nostalgia only that brings me back to the server a couple times a year, just to check on it. Moved on to pso2jp years ago.

</div></blockquote>Ah alright I see haha, well good to hear from you again bro! I'll tell Belz you said hi next time I talk to him.

PSO GC Game Arrangements

I just got my copy of PSO 1&2 for GC and have been looking for people to play with. I'm pretty much a complete newbie to this game and I have been enjoying it so far alone but have not had the pleasantry of playing with others yet. If anyone is planning a game I would love to join.

PSO GC Game Arrangements

Online now as RAcast. Playing Ep II on Ultimate

Was on solo for a while doing Central Control Area. Met up with Snipe King and did Ultimate Mines.

Will be on again tomorrow same time. Join up if you are free.
Last edited by GraphG on Wed May 25, 2016 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.