PSO GC Game Arrangements

Hey,

Just wanted to post on here that I'm feeling the nostalgia so I actually went ahead and set up my gamecube for this. I'm usually up for any game as long as time permits, and with my current life, I don't exactly have a schedule in motion. Anyway, the best way to probably get a hold of me is with Steam, Skype, or Discord (info on my profile) as I'm not much of a forum guy (but I will check this out from time to time), just make sure if you add me via one of those three. If you do add me, let me know how you got a hold of me, as I get random invites here and there and tend to ignore people.

PSO GC Game Arrangements

Hey guys, I'm new here so I thought I'd say hi! Nostalgia grabbed me last week so I booted up PSO and found this forum, I was surprised people still play! I would love to do some multiplayer if anybody is up for it, need to raise my level (lvl 8 atm). I'm on UK time, from Scotland as I see a couple of other guys are.

Anyway, hope to game with some of you soon!

PSO GC Game Arrangements

Glad to see people I recognize still playing. Huney Skyly here aka Mary Jane. I will be getting on randomly and playing with whoever is on. Currently trying to get my gf setup so we can both play together on separate game cubes!

*edit*

First quest and I get ewd during RT Olga lol. Got like 2 sets of backups left. Gotta love how brutal this game is. 
Last edited by UhCold on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

PSO GC Game Arrangements

Damn, mojojo gave me a couple of rare (red) items earlier and I got disconnected and lost them [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=" :( " width="20"> thankfully I still have the MAG he gave me.

How do you go about acquiring rare weapons? I would assume I have to work my way up to ultimate?

PSO GC Game Arrangements

On 09/07/2016 at 10:08 PM, ingilybob said:

Damn, mojojo gave me a couple of rare (red) items earlier and I got disconnected and lost them [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=" :( " width="20"> thankfully I still have the MAG he gave me.

How do you go about acquiring rare weapons? I would assume I have to work my way up to ultimate?

Sorry about the delay in answering.

Generally you can start finding red-box items on normal - but usually it'll be photon drops.  From Hard onwards you'll start finding weapons & armour, but the good stuff normally doesn't appear until Very Hard & Ultimate.  Naturally there's an exception to this rule - and that's the S-Parts V2.01 (which appears in normal mines - but has an insanely low droprate)