PSO GC Game Arrangements

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="tommy" data-cite="tommy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="11" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Man, I miss playing with you all.
Where you been man? It's been a long time since I've seen you or Bill

</div></blockquote>
Hey man,

I've been occupied with life. I moved cross country and been tied up with a lot of offline things. I literally have not played a video game since July.

PSO GC Game Arrangements

Looking forward to playing again. I will need a USB drive with more storage to put the game on Devolution... I'm not thrilled with modem emulation and hope it will do okay. My GC isn't close to a router for the time being.
Ehh it works pretty well actually, I only was disconnected twice and I was playing all day yesterday. I'm using devolution, homebrew etc.

Hardly any lag as well. Was pretty surprised.

PSO GC Game Arrangements

Looking forward to playing again. I will need a USB drive with more storage to put the game on Devolution... I'm not thrilled with modem emulation and hope it will do okay. My GC isn't close to a router for the time being.
The modem emulation works fine. Lag is mostly noticeable when playing with Game Cube characters, like me. Seems fine if Wii players play with Wii players.

And hi!

PSO GC Game Arrangements

Hey there!

I'm always looking for some players to hunt for items or just to bash some monsters in their face!

Actually I'm playing a HUmar named Baldur, and a RAmarl named Dian.

Usually I'm online during evening. I'm from Germany, so my time is UTC +1

Would be very cool, if we get to meet [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

PSO GC Game Arrangements

I'm still rather upset about the loss of the BB data so this time around I will be sticking with the GameCube version. I will be sporadically playing online here and there but I will be more active once I get around ordering an XRGB-mini Framemeister so the game can look way better on my HD TV.