XBOX issue/heads up

not a big deal but just posting this after having an issue. just got the xbox version and tried it last night. i've just upgraded hdd so i had to redownload updates/dlc. after installing the dlc pack for pso (just a couple of quests) today, the server would tell me that my guild card was already in use. after ftp into my hdd and deleting the tdata for pso, i could connect fine again. the dlc isn't anything special, but they are still trying to find someone with a hdd with the title update for pso, which may be desirable for xbox players. its not needed, but if its a simple fix just in case they ever find someone with the patches and uploads them. also a heads up for xbox players to not update the game.

Re: XBOX issue/heads up

Guild Card in use is an insignia end issue, and is caused by them not detecting a dead socket, so your character stays online for a few extra minutes after a disconnect. The problem fixes itself within 10 minutes.

Regarding the TU, Insignia side already has the NTSC and PAL TU's. They are just waiting for a point to be able to send them out. They have to create the service that does that function.