Line error 100 progress

If i port forward my nintendo i am able to connect to the ship without automatically being disconnected.

I can sign in and play the game under the igneous ship.

When i try to connect to Terraluna or Sylvania though, i still receive the error.

I think the exact problem for this is when you sign on into a different server initially the game issues a different guild card number.

I installed a version of pso plus from the internet and attempted to test it so that i could see where the problem is.

Somewhere inside of the connect i am not able to connect to the exact ships based on where i have connected to them before.

There is an admin program that allows for a moderator to adjust the serial number access key and password of an account to match the one that you register for MYHUNTERLISCENSE.

So the error is defined in that I can connect but it doesn't allow me to play lol.

Anyone have a suggestion on how to get the game to play without automatically giving the 100 error.

I own my own copy of the game pso, I want to connect and play it online.

Everytime i attempt to connect though people are using the same serial number and access key as I am?

All that needs to occur is that the game has to check to see if the required numbers for serial number and access key are accurate, but if they are not then it says I have an incorrect guildcard.

Which makes no actual sense because I am the owner of the game and connect using my own copy of it i did not download a pirated version of it digitally I just ripped a copy of my own game to play it without a broadband adapter.

What i need to happen exactly is i need to be able to connect and join peoples games so that i can play WITHOUT content sharing occuring so people can sell virtual jswords for "entitlement rights"

I am entitled to the game because well it's my copy of the game.

If you can not fix the problem with the connection then we don't get to play.

The dude varista needs to just show up and change my serial and accesskey so that I can change it on the registration as well and that way connect without everyone being like well since we downloaded the game we all have the same serial and key.

Line error 100 progress

18 hours ago, hunter2841 said:

The dude varista needs to just show up and change my serial and accesskey so that I can change it on the registration as well and that way connect without everyone being like well since we downloaded the game we all have the same serial and key.

I don't need to do anything. This error is an error on the client side end. I will not be editing your Hunter's License or anything regarding your account. If you have an issue with connecting I suggest going to the Gamecube discord and going to their help section.