Server Sided Drops now live for Gamecube on GC Ship TerraLuna!

With the upcoming server drop changes (Which I will have a huge say in) I want to know some peoples opinions/suggestions and I'll also have a poll of which people can choose stuff they like (multiple) posted from today until Sunday. Poll will be up shortly. If you have some ideas that aren't on the poll, feel free to PM me, but don't send me some dumb shit like make SJS droppable on all IDs. 

Server Side Drop charts are here below.
https://gc.schtserv.info/index.php?title=Episode_1_Drop_Charts
https://gc.schtserv.info/index.php?title=Episode_2_Drop_Charts
Last edited by Kayak on Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The GC Test ship has become GC/TerraLuna. Changes made to the drop charts as well, most all drop rates have been cut in 1/2

When creating a game, you'll have a choice now to choose the drop style of the game 

Select original if you want the GC Vanilla drop rates

Select server if you want the modified drop rates

Select PSO2 if you want everybody to receive their own drops (identical chart to server rates)

Official server drop charts will be posted asap.
Last edited by Kayak on Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I suspect PSO2 will be the more popular option - although if memory serves me correctly, every player getting their own drops started in Phantasy Star Universe.  Still, it'll prevent situations like this

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_01/PSO_Cartoon.jpg.b5d067505703a4f3f8dfdbdd6c83f8fa.jpg[/img]
Last edited by Gunbladelad on Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
PSO_Cartoon.jpg PSO_Cartoon.jpg Viewed 4761 times 118.34 KiB

On 1/27/2018 at 8:58 PM, Kayak said:

The GC Test ship has become GC/TerraLuna. Changes made to the drop charts as well, most all drop rates have been cut in 1/2

When creating a game, you'll have a choice now to choose the drop style of the game 

Select original if you want the GC Vanilla drop rates

Select server if you want the modified drop rates

Select PSO2 if you want everybody to receive their own drops (identical chart to server rates)

Official server drop charts will be posted asap.

Looking forward to the drop chart. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=" :) " width="20">